- Bring your household hazardous items the 2nd Saturday of each month to 2609 Farmerville St. 8:30AM – 11:30AM
Materials accepted are:
- Computers, Printers, T.Vs., Phones
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Batteries (lead-acid, NiCad, alkaline)
- 5 Tires per individual, per vehicle, per day – no rims
- 10 Cans of Paint, Chemicals, Aerosol
- White goods (appliances), Furniture
- Paper (anything that will tear)
- Plastic Bags and Water Bottles. Hazardous Waste Material Collection Day is Saturday May 14th 8:30 to 11:30 AM
Ruston Farmers Market is every Saturday from 9am to 1pm. Our vendors provide high-quality, fresh, locally grown produce; plants; flowers; and value-added goods to Ruston and the North Louisiana region. All items come from Louisiana farms, farmers, and producers. 220 E. Mississippi Avenue Ruston.
MONUMENTAL VBS will lead our kids in “Celebrating God’s Greatness”. We offer VBS activities for Kids who are entering Kindergarten through completed 6th grade! What should my kids expect at VBS? Each morning after check-in at registration, children will rotate through various games, worship time, crafts and activities led by volunteers across our church campus. June 20th through 24th 9:00am-Noon each day at Cook Baptist Church 2000 Cooktown Rd Ruston, LA 71270
Trinity UMC presents the 1st annual race to benefit Weekend of the CROSS with a 5K and 10K option. This out and back race will take you through the north section of the beautiful Rock Island Greenway Trail, to Cook Park and back. Race start will be held at Trinity United Methodist Church at 1000 Woodward Ave. Ruston, LA Finisher medals will be given to top 3 in each category Packet pick up will be Friday, June 24th at Trinity UMC Office. You can also pick up your packet on race day. Saturday Jun 22th 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
June 25, 2022 10K Walk/Run starts at 7:30am 5K Walk/Run starts at 7:35am at 1000 Woodward Ave Ruston. 10K registration is $30. 5K registration is $25. Race Day T-shirt only is $20.