Should I advertise?
If you have competitors working to attract your customers, or if you want to consistently grow your sales and make more money, then advertising is a necessity. The key is to know who your customer is, and why they like to do business with you. Once you know the characteristics of your best customers, you simply need to target your advertising in a way that converts prospective customers with similar characteristics into loyal customers. It is important to remember that most businesses are simply unable to effectively be all things to all people. Always keep in mind that when you select a particular advertising vehicle (like our radio station), you are buying an audience. The goal is to buy the right audience for your business and improve your chances for success.
Advertising is an investment in success! It keeps your business top-of-mind, gives your business a successful image, attracts new customers, creates store traffic, and encourages repeat business. Businesses that succeed are usually strong, steady advertisers. With our station, you can reach your target consumer in their homes, automobiles, office and on their mobile devices as they go about their day.
When it comes to getting the most out of your advertising dollars, there are many reasons you should be using KRLQ – 94.1 FM.
- KRLQ is the number 1 station in our area and reaches the market that you as an advertiser are looking for.
- KRLQ reaches people that have jobs and the means to buy what they want.
- Beaming 50,000 watts of Real Country from the highest point in Louisiana, we reach from Shreveport to Delhi; El Dorado, AR to Pollack and all the area between. This makes your advertising message accessible to thousands of people in North Louisiana.
- Our experienced and creative sales staff can help you develop an advertising campaign to reach potential customers and bring them into your business.
- Our advertising rates are more than competitive and allow you to reach more people for your dollar than any other station in our trade area.
- We are a 100% locally owned radio station with contests, promotions, community bulletin board, state and national news, weather, Saints programming, DART Radiothon, high school sports, and remotes. We bring your message to the people.
Talk to any of our advertisers and they will tell you that advertising on Q-94.1 works. We take pride in being service oriented to our advertisers and our listeners. We work to provide our advertisers with the best venue available to present their message. It’s really quite simple: if our advertisers don’t prosper, we don’t prosper.
Fill out the following form and one of our account executives will be in touch with you shortly.